The CNC vertical lathes made by Yu Shine have multiple capabilities suitable for high rigidity and high precision machining. Spindles powered by servo motor, high rigidity linear guide way and stable rotary hydraulic cylinder are all crucial to constantly advance accuracy and efficiency of a lathe machine; and that is what we keep in mind when making a CNC vertical lathe.
- The machine bed is made of methane cast iron for good rigidity.
- Chuck headstock with powerful coolant system for efficient chip removal.
- Easy loading/unloading, suitable for big, heavy, irregular shape workpieces.
- Maintains the best circularity without inertial ellipse after machining.
- Solid, heavy-duty table face permits close-in fixturing for high-rigidity, vibration-free machining.
- Smallest footprint in its class, offering the best work flow available.