|Max. surface ground||(mm)||1600×5000|
|Max. distance from the center of spindle to table||900mm (Option-1100mm)|
|Table guideway||V and V way|
|Auto. Cross feed increment||(mm)||0.1mm～40mm|
|Power cross feed||(mm/min)||900mm/min|
|Cross feed with M.P.G.||1rev1gra||(x1)0.1mm(0.01”)(x5)0.5mm(0.05”)(x10)1mm(0.1″)(x1)0.001mm(0.0001”)(x5)0.005mm(0.0005”)(x10)0.01mm(0.001”)|
|Rapid power head elevation||300mm/min|
|Auto. Down feed||0.001mm～0.1mm|
|Vertical down feed with M.P.G.||1rev1gra||(x1)0.1mm(0.01”)(x5)0.5mm(0.05”)(x10)1mm(0.1″)(x1)0.001mm(0.0001”)(x5)0.005mm(0.0005”)(x10)0.01mm(0.001”)|
|Wheel speed||1100 R.P.M|
|Hydraulic pump motor||20HP|
|Auto. Crossfeed motor||AC servo motor 1Kw|
|Rapid head elevation motor||AC servo motor 1Kw|
|Machine net weight||Kgs||38000kgs|
|Machine dimensions (L x W x H)||cm||1320x410x400cm|
NOTE: We reserve the right to modify and improve the specification without notice, the specification shown above is for reference only.
- Rigid Slant Beam: The PERFECT double column surface grinder is designed with slant beam construction. This provides outstanding load distribution on the entire beam surface, assuring maximum stability during heavy’ duly grinding.
- Heavy Duty Linear Guide Ways: The beam surface Is equipped with two heavy-duty linear guideways with great span for extra smooth movement and high rigidity.
- Precision Feed on Vertical-axis: The vertical axis is equipped with high precision linear guideways combined with high precision ball screw transmission, assuring outstanding feed accuracy and maximum stability.
- Variable Table Speed: The variable feed speed of the table Is controlled by a proportional hydraulic valve, allowing for feed speed adjustment according to the workpiece type for increased convenience of operation.
- All major parts are manufactured from high tensile cast iron, tempered and stress relieved for best rigidity and stability.
- Structural parts are rib reinforced for outstanding rigidity.
- Slant beam construction for outstanding load distribution.
- A short distance from the wheel spindle to beam surface ensures high stability for heavy duty grinding.
- Linear guideways on Y, Z-axis.
- High precision, pre-tensioned ball screws reduce thermal strain while ensuring high positioning accuracy.
- Automatic lubrication.
- Vertical and crossfeed are controlled by AC servo motors and M.RG. handwheel.
- Extra wide span between columns for outstanding rigidity.
- Vertical Wheel Head (optional): Upon request, the machine is available to equip with a vertical wheel head. It is suitable for grinding box slideways and dovetailed slideways.
- AD5 auto down feed system is standard and making operation more convenient.
- Optimized Structure – The major parts of PERFECT grinders are manufactured from high quality cast iron combined with an outstanding structural design. Major parts are stress relieved to ensure maximum rigidity, stability and machining accuracy.
- Turcite-B on Slideways – The X and Z axes slideways on the AH Series are coated with Turcite-B for stable movement and long term accuracy.
- Precision Spindle Design – The spindle runs in a class P4 high precision angular contact bearing, assuring run-out accuracy in 2 μm. The cartridge-type spindle is completely sealed and lubricated for long working lifetime, providing high accuracy grinding and long service life.
- Auto Down Feed Control (Option) – Except for the M series, all models are available to equip with an auto down feed control (AD5) for greatly increasing operational convenience.
- Customer can choice optional AD5 auto down feed system to become 3 axes fully automated thereby making operation more convenient.