- Boring holes don’t have to be boring.
- Criterion modular boring systems bring speed, tolerance, toughness, and versatility to your boring applications.
- The MBS finish boring tool is ideal for small diameter bores and high spindle speeds to bore quickly and efficiently.
- The Cri-Bore boring system is designed for finish boring applications and can be used for extremely tight tolerances.
- When the tolerance is tight, the Cri-Bore can be adjusted in 0.00005″ (fifty-millionths).
- The versatile CB style boring heads are available in both micro-adjusting and standard.
- Made for maximum toughness, the CB style boring head can produce a wide range of diameters.
The following icons will appear throughout the catalog
- Boring Heads – Boring Bar Holders, Standard, and micro-adjusting boring heads that use boring bars for cutting
- Head-to-Shank Adapters, Extensions and reducers that attach the boring head to the shank
- Shanks: A variety of shanks for different machines
- Setup / Assembly Information: Detailed instructions and information regarding the corresponding part(s)
- Recommended Cutting Data: Speed and feed recommendations for optimum and safe boring